Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

November 12, 2016

Deepavali 2016 : Part 3

ಸೌP


This is the last post of this series.  I am starting with this Godess Laxmi picture. On the last day of Deepavali, I added more rangolis and few diyas. We do not celebrate bhai dooj. Instead I kept lot of free time in this evening to enjoy the festival of lights. With light  background music, I rejoiced the moment with family.

This is how the night looked, I created colorful rangoli panel with free hand design.
A closeup;



This how dining table looked.

One Kolam and another traced Rangoli with center floating candle light.

This is what I did at the entrance, another colorful rangoli.

After years, staying at home and celebrating for four days with the family was an great experience. Hope you all enjoyed the festival well. Once again happy wishes! 



ಸೌP / Author & Editor

CG Artist by profession, Passionate about art and decor, Loves to explore places

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates