Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

November 11, 2016

Deepavali 2016 : Part 2

ಸೌP

For Bali Padyam, I continued with the same setup, just changed diyas arrangements. I did Laxmi Kolam. Here how it looked.

Total setup on that day; I floated Sevanti flowers and candles in glass bowls, arranged them on TV unit. TV screen reflected same giving illusion of more lights. I draw another kolam on coffee table and kept tinted glass light holder and diyas. Here how all looked well.


This is from another view.

I have few closeups;

For the last day, I did some more rangloi and changed the diya settings. I'll share in my next post. Hope you like these. Happy Wishes.

ಸೌP / Author & Editor

CG Artist by profession, Passionate about art and decor, Loves to explore places

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates