Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

November 18, 2014

Beads Jewelry from ShreeYa Classics

ಸೌP

Do you like beads jewelry? I love them. I have a small collection collected over years. I do wear them according to my moods not with a matching sense. In my office, I always interested in taking a glimpse at others neck wears as well as ear wears. I do appreciate for unique selections and also for assembling them with different attires.

Always colleague Tejashree's collections amazed me, all because of combinations of different stones and colors. Later on, I came to know that, she creates them. When I started this e shop, asked her for selling her creations. She happily agreed and created these amazing stuffs for me. Look at the myriad combinations of shape and colors! She  teamed up with her mother, who also has a bold sense of design and started creating this beaded jewelry line. Each bead is placed keeping in mind the harmony and the overall balance of the jewelry piece.

Check out her creations.  If you like any of these, click on image which redirects to selling page which has more product information.









Here, each piece of jewelry is carefully thought of while creating. I have showcased her and her creations in my shop. You can buy them online HERE.

Do share your view on these. Which one do you like the most?

ಸೌP / Author & Editor

CG Artist by profession, Passionate about art and decor, Loves to explore places

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates