Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

November 07, 2014

Antique Collections

ಸೌP
Its been a year for me collecting products for my e shop. Actually I started with collecting pebbles, which is another story. I'll share with you in coming post. At that time, only thing I had in mind was BRASS collection; antique and antique look like. I went to Mohammed Ali road and dig many shops till I found these finest pieces. I also have other items which not want to sale. If these items are not sold, no worries for me. Because these are going to be my pride possession till I handover these to others.

Nut Cracker from Hyderabad region. Its very fine piece, I selected only one from five others.

I loved this design. So cute and very well done piece. Its said to be used as candle holder, I thought why not use as incense holder?

This is another hunt, I picked only because of its fine finishing. its still intact. Upper body and lower stand can be separated to remove the incense left over from its stomach.
http://www.craftkhazana.com/products/PIH001/pages/collections/antique-hunting

Check this, I really loved this piece. Sad thing is, its lid joint is been replaced by the collector. I am ok with this. Still colors left over are there, I have not cleaned it neatly. It shows been used. A rare Haladi and Kumkum brass box.
http://www.craftkhazana.com/products/AH001/pages/collections/antique-hunting

There were many other things which I wanted to buy. But firstly I wanted to check with sales. I am still not sure about the buyers for this.  Main thing is I am not the right person to sell antique. Still as a collector, I can buy this for my home and can share with others.

To shop CLICK HERE.

ಸೌP / Author & Editor

CG Artist by profession, Passionate about art and decor, Loves to explore places

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates