Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

February 18, 2012

Colorful Delight

ಸೌP


I wanted to have a nice painting for our living room. As you know, a lovely paintings costs too much, I decided to do my own paper collage. So, collected different color news paper pages, tore it and created my own palate. I started pasting on a newspaper as my mood said. Loved the process. Painted a coat of varnish to add shine. Its done. Actually I should have pasted this on a card sheet. As my base was a thin newspaper, collage got lot of wrinkles. Still its OK, what you say?



Here is the end result, looking good. Isn't it?

ಸೌP / Author & Editor

CG Artist by profession, Passionate about art and decor, Loves to explore places

5 comments:

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates