Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

April 08, 2010

Paper mache masks

ಸೌP
Here is my paper mache decorative project. I followed "Poopscape Projects". But it was utterly a failure. Why? Yes, its because of "The great Rats". I did this work at night, and then stick both of these on my balcony garden wall. When I got up next morning, both were missing.  I found them on the floor without eyes and nose ! Rats have smelled ata/flour in them and feasted on them. Because of these rats, how can I give up my idea? So, now I am going to try with POP. Better work next time.


SIMPLE Steps: Soak paper cuttings overnight-Grind it-Drain the water-Mix flour and salt-Knead it well till u get desire consistency- Den make any shape out of this as you wish-Color them as u like-Dry them in shade-Hang/stick and Enjoy your craft with hot chai/tanda lemonade/what u love.

ಸೌP / Author & Editor

CG Artist by profession, Passionate about art and decor, Loves to explore places

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates