Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

April 23, 2010

First time Baking!

ಸೌP
This is my first baking experience n happy with the result. I tasted theses to some of my friends who have given me five star ratings! For me taste was OK OK kind.


I mixed some internet recipe n followed my own like this: 3 tea spoon Ghee mixed with 3/4 small cup sugar powder,  added 3/4 small cup milk n curd, 1/2 tea spoon vanilla essence,  One small cup wheat floor(!) mixed with 3/4 tea spoon baking powder n soda, mixed well for two to three minutes, pour the mixture into cake mold, baked for 20minutes at 150 C. 

ಸೌP / Author & Editor

CG Artist by profession, Passionate about art and decor, Loves to explore places

1 comments:

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates