Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

March 26, 2010

After A Break

ಸೌP
Yes, I was offline from last couple of months due to my system crashed down. During this break, indulged myself into various little projects (will be soon sharing with you). At first, I was very much uncomfortable with my daily routine. I was so addicted to blog surfing that was feeling like a prisoner between these four walls. Now with my system returning to home, I got my life back :)
During this time, I went to my native place for attending a fair. This one is the largest Jaatra/mela in Karnataka held in my native place Sirsi. Please check my flick ID to see pictures of this most visited Fair.


ಸೌP / Author & Editor

CG Artist by profession, Passionate about art and decor, Loves to explore places

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates