Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

May 07, 2018

Introducing Desi Cushion covers

ಸೌP






Hi there,

Afer a long gap coming back to blogging. I was quite busy with Instagram, you know :)

Today, I want to introduce you few of my cushion cover collection. From the online store beginning, I wanted to start a section on home linen. But I was not able to do so until my visit to a nearby craft mela. There a shop which was selling Banrasi cushion covers captivated me. These were reasonably priced and the shop owner was ready to give me for resale. I was very happy and bought few samples from him. As soon as I posted on Instagram many potential buyers enquired. That made me convince on investing more on cushion covers stocks. Then I went ahead and bought five pieces of each design. A few asked for the bigger size, I have stocked four design with two units each. You can check the STORE for more variety and details.
http://www.craftkhazana.com/pages/decor/cushion-covers/banarasi-cushions#/page/1

After few days, I visited another craft mela and stunned by these banjara style patchwork cushions!OMG!! Again the lady quietly agreed to give permission for resale and I was happy. Soon launched on Instagram and quickly few sold out. You should check this collection and write your comments. Do you like? Check HERE.
http://www.craftkhazana.com/pages/decor/cushion-covers/patchwork-cushion-covers#/page/2

I am planning to update here with store new launches and the small stories behind that. Hope to see you soon. bye..

ಸೌP / Author & Editor

CG Artist by profession, Passionate about art and decor, Loves to explore places

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates