Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

June 08, 2017

DIY Coffee Table

ಸೌP


I am into three-month self-challenge of house revamping. In this process, I have sold out my old cane sofa set and bought a new leatherette three seaters. OLX! yes, within a day old sofa set and a cane book rack sold out!! I am happy that I made a tough decision of selling existence set to buy the new ones. Now, I have the sofa, not a coffee table. So, the search begin.

I was not happy with whatever available online, price wise. I am having a tight budget. As I was going through youtube and Instagram seeking inspiration, this idea stuck me! Why not convert existing teak jali side table to a center coffee table!! For this, all I need is a glass top and some drilling and screwing.

I went out and bought a glass top of 14-inch diameter. I wanted to have a bigger glass top, skipped this thinking of our toddler. Felt not so safe to have a bigger glass top. In between polished the wood and now it's ready to go!


Existing teak table had a foldable base. I screwed and attached to the wooden top. The wooden top has beautiful brass inlay work. I removed center small design and made a drill and screw glass top.

And here is what the end product look like. I do not own cutting plier. Used kitchen pakkad to tighten the bolt. The result, revolving glass!! Cool, isn't it?


ಸೌP / Author & Editor

CG Artist by profession, Passionate about art and decor, Loves to explore places

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates