Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

October 30, 2010

Old Abode

ಸೌP
Yes, I was out of blogging space; moved to a new place, a new home. Again resettling, re decorating and changed my status into working woman again, ..........lot of happenings.

Now, I miss this quiet, happy blog world. I am back again, hoping to post at weekends. This was my old sweet home. I still miss this place. I used to rearrange whole setup at least once in a month. So one can see lot of difference in these photos. And about my new place, I'll post next week. Till then, Happy Blogging.


ಸೌP / Author & Editor

CG Artist by profession, Passionate about art and decor, Loves to explore places

2 comments:

  1. thanks to the blogger network. bumped into u...lovely blog and beautiful images...yum recipes!!

    ReplyDelete

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates