Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

July 15, 2012

DIY Varnishing Job

ಸೌP
From so many months I was wishing for new sofa covers. Finally I got them. 

Prior to dress with new cloths, all I wanted is to clean the sofas. I am allergic to dust. Therefor I always use dampen cloth for dusting. But for cleaning this Lantana furniture with cloth is very onerous, instead decided to wash!  Moved them to balcony and sprayed lot of water. After allowing them to dry, applied wood enamel+ varnish. Enjoyed painting varnish. It acted like a stress buster for me. It took a day to complete varnishing and here is the worthy shining sofa.

By next post I’ll show you before and after makeover.


ಸೌP / Author & Editor

CG Artist by profession, Passionate about art and decor, Loves to explore places

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates