Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

June 18, 2011

Upama, My Favorite!

ಸೌP
Yes, after five months, I am blogging again :) I thought to share my weekend tiffin with you. Here is my favorite Upama urf Uppittu. I love this so much that I never say NO to Uppittu , any time of the day. Actually I learned to make it right by my roommate's father. He thought me "the secrete ingredient"(refering Kung fu Panda) of preparing best Upama :)


My process as follows ; heat oil-add 1/2 tsp mustard seeds, 1tsp urd dal n chana dal-add chopped green chilly, ginger n curry leaves-add chopped onions n a pich of haldi-add one cup suji rava-fry little-add 1tsp salt n 1/4tsp sugar-add chopped tomatoes(if needed)-add 2cup boiling water-lower the flame-cover it up for 3to 4 minutes-open n mix the stuff once-if its done close the lid and put off the flame-after a minute add lemon juice and garnish with coriander and coconut shreds.

ಸೌP / Author & Editor

CG Artist by profession, Passionate about art and decor, Loves to explore places

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates