Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

May 06, 2009

Collage Wedding Invitation

ಸೌP
This is my personal wedding card. Actually,  I wanted to make something new kind of crafty card and ended up with this idea. I had made more than 30 handmade cards, each one carried images of different tourist spots near my native place. The envelope was made with newspaper too.  Now I have left with this single ready piece to remember my fetish.


ಸೌP / Author & Editor

CG Artist by profession, Passionate about art and decor, Loves to explore places

4 comments:

  1. I like this... very innovative!! & creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant suparnika. I love how you wanted to personalise your wedding card. I never gave my wedding invite much thought though!
    BTW, my wedding date is April 5th, two years later though.
    And I am from Thane. !
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates